Held over 4 days, ‘ARTROOMS’ fills an entire floor of the Meliá White House Hotel (Regent’s Park) with 70 up-and-coming artists who will exhibit their talent to leading buyers, agents & journalists, all for free. This is one of London’s most unmissable art events.
Event Staff – Volunteers:
ARTROOMS is looking for motivated individuals to join our onsite volunteer team for the duration of the fair (5 days). Volunteers work closely with our artists, operations team and partners. The role is varied and exciting, providing valuable experience for anyone interested in events and contemporary art. Activities include hosting and event support, liaising with media partners, reportage, data capture and digital assistance for the social media savvy volunteers.
Please email email@example.com for further info.
We are looking for eager Interns & Event Staff to join our dynamic team for the 2017 show. This is a full time voluntary position. Travel costs are not covered.
Responsibilities in supporting management and coordination of the event:
Manage incoming and outgoing artworks
· Check integrity of incoming and outgoing parcels
· Catalogue incoming artwork.
· Allocate and direct artworks to assigned rooms in the venue
Manage visitors during event
· Organise and manage ticket sales during the event
· Assisting visitors with the exhibition experience
Coordinate prints, signs and graphics pack for the venue
· Set-up signs and posters across the venue
· Follow printing of tickets and any other outstanding graphics to print
· Coordinate merchandising.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your current CV (if available).
For More Info:
Promo video of the previous edition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2u2DY5D4J0
Job Type: Voluntary Work Experience
• experience IN EVENTS and strong interest in contemporary art